We hope you are all ready for some good ol’ fashioned competition on Saturday! We have maxed out our registrations with 26 teams competing – so make sure you bring your best chili recipes and bowling skills with you to Midway Lanes this weekend. Here are a few final details/reminders so you know what you need to do on Saturday:
- Please make sure you arrive by 4:15 – all chili must be set up and ready for tasting by 4:30.
- We will be at Midway Lanes (3327 Memorial Highway, Mandan, ND 58554) in the main bar area. Signage will be up to help direct you – or ask a friend where to go!
- Registration for your team will be in the main bar – make sure to stop by the registration table so we know your team is accounted for and paid.
- Remember to bring ink cartridges to recycle (this is for our charity partner, Special Olympics) to receive a free drink ticket!
- Represent your team name by dressing up/creating team cheers/showing your team spirit – there is an award for team spirit…so make sure you have some!
- There will be fundraising events for Special Olympics throughout the evening, so please be prepared to support our charity partner.
- SEE YOU SATURDAY!
Pass this information along to your teammates, and feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
If you don’t have a team, please feel free to stop by and join the fun! Chili tasting will begin at 4:30 with bowling tournament to follow. Come hang out with fellow YP’ers and enjoy the event! Join us for awards/entertainment following the bowling tournament as well.