2020-2021 Traveling Book Club
October 27 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
The Fall season is here and to follow is the YP Book Club!
Current book: Who Moved My Cheese? by Spencer Johnson, M.D.
Social 5:00pm (drinks and food may be purchased on your own)
Book Club 5:30-6:30pm
1. In the last 7 months how has your “maze” changed?
2. When they refer to the cheese having a life of it’s own. What does the author mean by that? What is the cheese?
3. “……for if you do not adapt in time, you might as well not adapt at all.” pg.71 Due you find this to be true?
4. Which of the four characters could you relate to? Give a professional example.
5. Are you finding with today’s predicaments that this mindset can change your work life; as well your personal?
6. If you said yes^, How will you keep your new mindset accountable?
7. With all the generations that still exist. Do you think we adapt to change better then other generations? How so?
See you Tuesday!
- Professional Development Team