About the Summit: The 2014 GPYP Summit will be held at the Alerus Center in Grand Forks, ND on September 18-20, 2014. This year’s theme is Today’s Talent, Tomorrow’s Success. This professional development event is open to all young professionals 21+ across the Midwest region. It will feature national keynote speakers, breakout sessions and a vendor expo. It also includes unique networking opportunities featuring the Greater Grand Forks area: downtown art gallery walk and social at the Empire Arts Center, tour and social at the Ralph Engelstad Arena and golf scramble.
The Summit is hosted by the Greater Grand Forks Young Professionals in a partnership with North Dakota Young Professionals. Past summit hosts include Bismarck (2010), Fargo (2011), Minot (2012), and Bismarck (2013).
Top 10 Reasons to Attend the GPYP Summit
1. Cost Effectiveness: Keep your eye on the bottom line with our low registration fee. Only $99 (early bird member rate) registration through August 14!
2. Productivity: They’ll be busy but we won’t keep your employees away too long. Only one and a half days of programming (Friday, Saturday) and a Thursday night networking social.
3. Public Relations: Your employees will represent your company through many unique networking opportunities including an exclusive tour and social at the Ralph Engelstad Arena and a downtown gallery walk.
4. Communication: They will master breaking the barriers of communication with keynote speaker, Jason Frenn.
5. Leadership: Carolyn Becraft’s keynote on leadership and social change will instill a leadership spirit into your employees. Read More→